I definitely like the color added with the vines. Just my opinion- so do with it what you will- but I think you should keep your eyes peeled for larger frames and get some bigger pictures. It's such a large wall, you want to put big things on it. But it still looks good for now, I think. Can't wait to see what else you do!
7 comments:
Love the Fall leaves! Have fun decorating and do what you want! You're the one who sees it all day.
I definitely like the color added with the vines. Just my opinion- so do with it what you will- but I think you should keep your eyes peeled for larger frames and get some bigger pictures. It's such a large wall, you want to put big things on it. But it still looks good for now, I think. Can't wait to see what else you do!
The leaves look great. Perfect touch.
I like it. Now how did the elk get there? Have I missed something. Shows you how recently I've been home apparently :). Love ya.
Looks Great! Good Job.
Ha ha.
I've never seen so many elk & deer hanging on living room walls since I've moved to Idaho. So I say definately leave it in Idaho!
Post a Comment