8.26.2009

quick trip

My parents had a heifer that had a baby calf while we were there last weekend. It was a preemie, so it only lived about 24 hours. But the grand kids loved being able to pet such a tiny (25 lbs) calf.
Grandpa had lots of helpers!!
trying to feed her, since she couldn't get up to nurse.

My sister and her family were also home for a few days before they move to SoCal. It was so fun to see our kids playing together.
Thanks Ryan, for entertaining them for us! You are the best uncle!



Jumping on the trampoline with a sprinkler.

Oh, the joys of being a child!


Tyler had the camera on continuous mode, so he got some pretty funny shots.


A two-headed Kaden.


Get him!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks like you had alot of fun. Kids love farms!

Di said...

AWWWWwwwwww....How sweet, seeing the four grands with the baby calf. I know you are going to miss your sister as much as I will. Gald you were able to see them over the weekend.
I'm already plotting times and ways to get to Calithornia.