8.01.2009

I love . . .

sleeping babies...
and husbands (wink)
chubby sleeping babies. even better!

cheesy grins...
(sorry he doesn't have a shirt on. It was HOT this week.)

this sweet boy who lost another tooth...
and wanted me to help him write this to the tooth fairy.
"Dear tooth fairy, thank you for the pennies. I'm so glad you came. I'm so glad you put them under my pillow."

We've started decorating the last few weeks... I feel like I have no idea what we're doing. But this site has helped give me some direction. Pictures coming soon of my attempts. I would like your feedback!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Nicole,
Cute pictures and note! I noticed the mirror by your table before I scrolled down and read the rest of your blog. I was going to suggest a blog that I heard about on one of the Utah morning shows, but you already found it! I have enjoyed the tips she gives. Good luck decorating. My only advice (from experience) don't buy the cheapest stud finder :)

Kim said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing with the place! My advice, don't just buy something because it's "almost" what you wanted. Make sure that each piece is EXACTLY what you want, for which ever look you're going for in a room. You know what you like, and just try to find that balance between "not enough" and "too much."

shaunie said...

I love that design blog. It's given me inspiration for our new place.

Hello chunky baby! And he still has that dark hair! I can't believe Kaden is already losing teeth. I told Evelyn about it and she was confused and a little worried. "Why are his teeth falling out Mommmy?" Ev is probably two years away from this.

I hope you don't have any more heat waves like this last week!

Mom, Grandma M said...

We also love the sleeping and smiling boys and their wife/mother!
The pictures are darling! Clayton has really changed since we were there and it would be fun to snuggle him again!