this little guy has started smiling! so fun.
riding the horse at the company party. he waited in line last year and then decided he didn't want to.
so he told us before the party that he would ride the horse, "if the line isn't too long."
and it wasn't. so he did.
riding the horse at the company party. he waited in line last year and then decided he didn't want to.
so he told us before the party that he would ride the horse, "if the line isn't too long."
and it wasn't. so he did.
6 comments:
so fun! I have tried to keep the dirt outside too. If you ever figure that one out...let me know k. :)
ahhh dirt...brings me back to when the boys wanted to dig at my house with plastic spoons nonetheless...haha. I can't believe how big Clayton is, smiling already!! He's adorable, I miss having a baby around.
We should be in Washington like the weekend before Thanksgiving because Brian's brother Jason is getting married in Seattle the Saturday before, and then we'll be there through Thanksgiving, so hopefully you guys will be there and we can hang out!
My mom used to have us trip down to our underpants and she would hose us off and give us a beach towel to dry off before we went inside. With the summer heat, they might even like it! I did when I was little.
I love that you have these three adorable little boys. I love little boys and yours are certainly the cutets little boys in Washington!
I can see Jaren smiling in Clayton's face. Ben wonders if the dark hair will stick around.
Kaden is really excited about that dirt, eh?
I can't believe I'm saying this but... I miss that kind of dirt!
Post a Comment