8.13.2009

happy birthday kaden!




Five years old and all grown up. I have realized the last few weeks that he doesn't need me as much anymore. He can tie his shoes, and ride his bike without training wheels. Bittersweet because I'm proud of who he is becoming, and sad that he is growing up so fast.

11 comments:

Jaci said...

Happy Birthday, Kaden!!! I love your birthday cake-good job, Mom!

Kari said...

Happy B-day Kaden! Your cake was awesome!

Catherine said...

happy birthday kaden! (and great job on the cake!.. I want a cake with neccos all over it!)

Unknown said...

How did you teach him to tie his shoes? I need help with that! Happy Birthday Kaden!

k and p said...

Ha I will add my birthday wishes to everyone elses... :) By the way I am coming up to wa this weekend...you should make the trip over the mtns again!

shaunie said...

Cool cake fisherman Kaden!

Amanda said...

Nicole,
You always have the cutest cakes. It turned out great.

Grandma & Grandpa M said...

Happy Birthday Kaden
Hope you get to go on lots of fishing trips with your new pole and tackle box! Your birthday cake was so clever and I am sure yummy! Congratulations on turning 5 years old!

Ben said...

Happy fish day Kaden!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Wow 5 years already! Time flies. Happy birthday Kaden. I still remember when your mom and you came to visit me at my apartment when you were a few months old.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Wow the big 5! Happy Birthday Kaden! I agree they grow up so fast and it is hard to see them change from a little tiny baby but at the same time a wonderful thing to watch.