Fixed our first water leak.
The hole in the pipe (the gray part) was from a nail that had
been there since the house was built - 13 years ago.
First time crabbing on the sound.
The hole in the pipe (the gray part) was from a nail that had
been there since the house was built - 13 years ago.
First time crabbing on the sound.
First family picture with Clayton.
Tyler blessed him at church yesterday. It was very sweet.
Tyler blessed him at church yesterday. It was very sweet.
Which one do you want a picture of Grandma M? :)
Playing at the beach at Deception pass. Maybe he remembered this from last year and wanted extra protection from the sun. The sand on his back must have helped because he's not burnt! Oh, and I bought new sunscreen.
Jaren kept walking back and forth between the sand and the water with his little plastic cup. The water stole his cup once and he walked out farther to grab it. But he tripped and almost went swimming just as the wave was coming in. He was a little traumatized. And only for about 10 minutes.
Jaren didn't really enjoy the fireworks this year. Clayton and Kaden both fell asleep but Jaren just hid.
We had a fun filled weekend. I loved, loved having family here! We were all so sad to see them go. It stinks to live so far away.
Thanks for coming - we love you all.
Jaren didn't really enjoy the fireworks this year. Clayton and Kaden both fell asleep but Jaren just hid.
Thanks for coming - we love you all.
7 comments:
What a cute family you are! Niki, thanks for sharing...so good to see Deception Pass (it's our favorite place to go). Being away from family is pretty stinky...but think how close you 5 have become because of it. :) Love ya!
fun times. I didn't know you could go crabbing in the sound. That is fun. So how do you keep Crab from going bad. Do you just rinse it off and stick it in the freezer? We enjoyed our fourth of July with family too. I agree that it does stink to live far away from family.
Great Post! Hey Jaren, I always hid from the fireworks too.
Thanks for the fun stay. It was great to be there for little Clayton's blessing. Hopefully you can recover by the end of the week! Our neighbor was mowing the lawn at 6 this morning :(
Tyler survived "The Deadliest Catch"! Good work men.
How cool to go crabbing! It looks like you did a lot of fun stuff while you had help around. Your skirt is way cute in the family picture, and I love Kaden's "do I have to take a picture face?" in the first shot. I'm glad Kaden didn't fry this time at the beach, the girls still ask to see Kaden's sunburn on the blog occasionally.
The crabbing looked awesome! You look great and the fam pic is adorable!
Post a Comment