6.29.2009

Happy Monday!

Our little Clayton is 4 weeks old. We love him so much!!

And so do his big brothers . . .


Revisiting the purse -- I changed the handles. I think it looks much better! I can now throw it over my shoulder to keep my hands free. A definite bonus. I got the handles at JoAnn's for $5. I only spent $8 on everything.
Jaci, (and anyone else who is interested) these are SO easy and fun to make! I took me about three hours, but it would have only taken half that time if I hadn't changed the handles.

I used two websites -

here and here

The second site was a lot easier to follow, in my opinion.

Have fun!

********

And this is completely random, but I have been meaning to share it for a while:


I looked over at Jaren and noticed the tractors on the bench. It took me a second, but then I figured out what he was doing.

He had just finished watching Cars.

The tractor tipping scene.

I asked him what he was doing with his tractors and he said, "they fell over!"

I thought it was hilarious.

9 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Awesome! I want to go tractor tipping with Jaren!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Clayton is so cute! And my mom said she loved holding him a church!;) Your purse looks adorable...I got into a purse making fetish awhile ago and I've settled down now for the moment....now I'm into making clothes for the girls!:)

Jaci said...

I'm still laughing out loud over here. That tractor tipping cracks me up everytime. Oh, Jaren, what a cutie you are. Clayton definitely looks like part of the family. What a handsome boy! I love those little cheeks.
Again, love the bag. The new handles look great! Thanks for sharing, Nicole!

Amanda said...

I like the new handles too! Jer'w hair looks light in the tractor picture...love the story behind the pic. Can't wait to see you all. Baby Clayton is so cute.

Ben said...

Ahhh nephews. I wish we could make it out for the blessing but you'll have a house full of people anyway. Jerin is suddenly a little boy and no longer a little Jerin. Good times with daaaaaa boys. Enjoy the weekend with everyone there.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

fun fun and fun. Clayton is such a sweetheart. Your purse looks amazing, and Jaren is so funny! Thanks for sharing.

Niki Lintvedt said...

That realization about the tractor tipping must have brought a huge smile to your face! I'm sure it does every time you think about it. Kids just bring sunshine to life, don't they? All three of your little boys are dang cute!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

The second I saw the picture I knew it was the tractor tipping scene from cars, before I read your post. I have watched that a billion times lately....however we are taking a break because that same scene gave Brogan nightmares.

The Greenacres said...

You have a cute little family, well not so little anymore, It looks like you guys get up to some fun. Clayton is really cute I'm glad you're all doing well, and life wouldn't be near as much fun if it really was perfect.