6.25.2009

playing

We got a cheap water slide for the boys to play in. Kaden later started sliding on his knees because it hurt his belly to slide on his tummy.

Laying out -- trying to get dry. :)

I found some time to be crafty yesterday. I made this purse out of a place mat - I'm sure you have all heard of doing that. So easy - it makes me happy to be making things again! The only thing I am not completely in love with is the handles...so they may change. But otherwise, I love it!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute bag! I love that it is green. The second picture of Kaden makes me smile...he always covers his eyes from the sun.
Love ya

Kim said...

So fun, aren't you just loving the weather!? I like the bag, definitely needs some new handles. Those suckers are expensive. I've seen some purses at value village that have nice handles- you could just take off those and put them on your purse. That's what I'm going to do next time I make a purse. Can't believe you're being crafty already!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

very cute! I love the green. See you tonight! Can't wait!

Jaci said...

Oh that slip and slide looks like sooo refreshing and sooo fun! What cutie pie kids.
Nope, I hadn't seen bags made from placemats but love it and would love the pattern. Good for you for being crafty...I love being able to make stuff too.
Thanks for sharing!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I taught the Young Women in our ward to do that a few years ago and the other day while I was packing I found two placemats that I had intended on making into little bags and never did.... I like yours, its cute.

Trevor and Amy said...

Too Cute! You guys are always having fun! Clayton is sooo cute too! You got your hands full with 3 (I mean 4) BOYS!!!!!! We hope we can see you guys soon!