No rain.
No clouds.
Yesterday was the first cloudy day in weeks. I'm sorry to all of you in Utah and Idaho that are getting the rain we usually get. I know how you feel!
We have been taking advantage of it by getting out and playing. And since my sister is here, we want to show her all the cool places to play.
And no rain = dead grass. Tyler has been trying to revive it with the hose. Apparently the boys were a little dry too. :)
5 comments:
I love that pic of Tyler and the boys. You could enlarge it and hang it under the antlers in the living room!
Great pictures Nicole! Glad to hear things are going well. Our grass has been suffering a little too but fortunately I think we've revived it ok. Have fun with your sister and if you need anything let me know.
we definitely are gettin' all that rain! :) and clayton is GORGEOUS!!!! congrats! 3 is a challenge...but those pictures are SO precious. who needs a shower anyways right?! :) good luck my dear...and enjoy that sun! :)
I'm glad you've had such nice weather, but even here in Wyoming I've been wondering why I feel like I'm in Seattle! It's rained almost every day here for more than two weeks! We had 40 degrees weather for part of last week. Ugh! I'm glad you've been able to enjoy the sun for us!
Well the rain is pouring down again this afternoon. We are lucky to get the lawn mowed between storms. The green is so beautiful, but we may have to import some frogs from up there. The fisherman and Aunt Kitty got very wet last night, but came home happy and with fish again! Love your pictures!
Post a Comment