So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see your new home. Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well too. Please let us know when baby arrives. What wonderful times for your sweet family.
I am glad your move went well. Let me know if you need anything when the babies come. I am willing to take the kiddos if you have to get up and go and an inconvenient hour just call me.
3 comments:
So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see your new home. Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well too. Please let us know when baby arrives. What wonderful times for your sweet family.
I am glad your move went well. Let me know if you need anything when the babies come. I am willing to take the kiddos if you have to get up and go and an inconvenient hour just call me.
I gotta get over there and check out the finished product! 28 days to go!!!!
Post a Comment