So your moved? Do you like the new place? Did the other apartment sell or you guys just decide to move?...and i have a garden question... do you grow a vegetable garden? and what are you tips for those who do?
So did you guys buy a house? Or are you renting? John and I just bought a house, so we will be moving next month!! Yay for more space!! I love those flowers! I can't wait to be able to plant some of my own at my own house!! :-D
Congratulations on your new home! We were in Washington last week, but we were in the Eastern part of the state- would love to meet up next time to see your new home! Wishing you many, many happy memories to come!
8 comments:
Those flowers are gorgeous!
So your moved? Do you like the new place? Did the other apartment sell or you guys just decide to move?...and i have a garden question... do you grow a vegetable garden? and what are you tips for those who do?
Kaden...you rock and we love you!
Nicole and Tyler,
Wish we could be there to help. We love you and know you're working hard.
Beautiful flowers! Cute boy too!
How cute I love the caption! :) So fun! :)
So did you guys buy a house? Or are you renting? John and I just bought a house, so we will be moving next month!! Yay for more space!! I love those flowers! I can't wait to be able to plant some of my own at my own house!! :-D
Congratulations on your new home! We were in Washington last week, but we were in the Eastern part of the state- would love to meet up next time to see your new home! Wishing you many, many happy memories to come!
Post a Comment