climbing the mountain of carpet we had ripped out - by some wonderful friends. Thank you!!
helping Grandma. these two were so spoiled by having both sets of grandparents come for consecutive weekends. we couldn't have done it without them!!
the front room after everything was moved in - I still haven't decorated. suggestions anyone?
the 3rd bedroom
you think he's enjoying it?
at the tulip festival
all tuckered out - way too much excitement.
and i know you are all curious to see how big the belly is. here you go!
37 weeks
the front room after everything was moved in - I still haven't decorated. suggestions anyone?
the 3rd bedroom
you think he's enjoying it?
at the tulip festival
all tuckered out - way too much excitement.
and i know you are all curious to see how big the belly is. here you go!
37 weeks
14 comments:
very cute Nicole. I am glad you guys are getting settled in. If you need any vinyl lettering for decorating let me know. you are a cute pregnant mommy. good luck
Congrats on the house--I love the floor in the living room! It's a lot of work but so nice to have a place of your own. That's great that you had some help. Good luck with getting settled and getting that baby out!
Many congrats to all of you!! The boys will love having a yard- Trev adores exploring on his own and it's tough to get him to come inside. Can't wait for updates on the house and on your coming little one!
wow! Congrats on getting all of that work done... not easy. You look super cute in your prego picture!!!
You look stinkin cute! I'll bet you're happy to be settled. so Fun!
Love your wood floors! They're beautiful, just like you! You look so adorable prego! Mold! Ah! Not fun to deal with but thankfully you had plenty of help! Congrats on the house!
Your blog is so much fun-seems like forever since we were there. Congrats on your new home-it looks awesome! You will love having your own to decorate and enjoy the extra space.
The house looks like so much fun and I'm dying to find out what your little one is...I think Rick will be glad when I can stop asking him every day what he thinks it is:) Love you guys!
Amanda
The girls saw you have a baby too. Ev wants to know if the name is a secret. She says it's a girl. I like the front room. I think you should mount that shadow box centered in the recess of the wall. I would wait a few more weeks, or longer before you decorate though. Then you can get a better hang on where you want stuff, and won't be leaving holes in the wall where you didn't like something at.
Everything looks great. You guys are the best! Thanks for letting us be part of your world!
Good to hear from you!.. You look great.. so you love the new house?.. looks great! Good luck with the delivery.. hope the little tyke comes soon!
Oh hooray for you guys! Ok, you are so darling even at 38 weeks pregnant! I am so excited for you that baby is almost here. The house looks amazing too, great job! I too have a vinyl machine and am so happy to send you whatever you would like. As a matter of fact, there is a quote that when I see it, I think of you. "If I had a flower for everytime you smiled, I could walk in a garden forever". I've never met anyone who truly appreciates nature as you do. I love that about you!
Pregnancy just can't end soon enough at this point can it!? We can't wait to see pics of the newest edition to the family!
I'm glad you got all moved in...it's such a pain to have to move....that's what we're dealing with right now too! Where did you guys move to?! And wow, I didn't realize you were so far along in you pregnancy, that great!:) Best of wishes to you and the delivery ahead!:)
Post a Comment