5.20.2009

pre school graduation

The last field trip of the year for Kaden was a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo. Jaren stayed with a friend (thanks so much!) so I could go with Kaden.

Kaden's favorite animals were the elephants, penguins and the monkeys. It was a fun way to end the year.

{I couldn't resist posting this picture instead of the monkey picture. He IS a monkey.}


Getting ready for the "ceremony".


I can't believe preschool is done already. He has grown up and changed so much since the start of the school year. And he learned a lot!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh his smile in the group picture is just adorable! What a hairy elephant! How cute. He's growing up isn't he. Cutie.

Jenny-Jenny said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than that. Congratulations Kaden! You rock!

Dani W said...

Oh I love the pictures of him with his paper graduation cap!!! How cute! I love looking back at my preschool graduation pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a cute graduate! I can't believe how fast he is growing. The zoo looks fun. I did a report on the landscaping in Woodland Park Zoo for a beginning landscape architecture class here at USU so it would be fun to see!

Love you guys. Can't wait for the baby!
Amanda

Kari said...

Way to go Kaden! I can't believe how big he is getting, and I can't wait to see pics of the new babe!

Grandma Martinsen said...

Way to go, Kaden! Congratulations on graduating from preschool. Have a fun summer. We look forward to seeing you again this summer.

shaunie said...

The monkey picture is the best, bars and all. From the look on Jaren's face in the last picture, it looks like he'll be really excited to start his own pre-school career.