3.15.2009

the mind of a 4 year old

Kaden came home from church today with a picture about baptism. He said his teacher asked him, "who can baptize you?" I asked him if he knew and he didn't answer.

Then I asked, "can mommy do it?"

He immediately replied, "No. 'Cause you're pregnant."

(where did that come from?!)

When asked if daddy could baptize him, he said, "Yes, 'cause he's not pregnant."

Hmm...maybe we should talk about baptism during Family Home Evening.


If you don't know what I'm referring to, click here and here.

3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Ya gotta love that boy!!

Christy said...

Hey Nicole,
I think I remember you saying Shawnee and Ben are thinking about moving to California to go to UCI? If so I would be more than willing to talk to her about the area and the school. You can leave me a comment on my blog or give her my email address: critterchild@hotmail.com. If I am totally wrong, which I could very well be, just disregard this.

Your little boys are so cute. I hope you are feeling well.

Di Cluff said...

That is awesome! I love little kid comments.
When I showed the pic of John the Baptist baptizing Jesus to my Sunbeam class I got the follwing: "Thats Jospeh the Baptist" and "There's fish in that water"