3.19.2009

30 weeks - almost

photo courtesy of kaden

I am feeling pretty good still. The baby is one active kid, always getting the hiccups. I was at Enrichment meeting the other night, and one of the ladies across the table could see the baby moving! For some reason, I felt a little embarrassed.

The first {ever} baby girl clothes that I have bought for me. They were just too cute! And the prices at Costco are pretty awesome. I'm trying to stay neutral here - so I'll probably have to hide these!

8 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I love your new photo on your blog homepage. You guys are sooo cute! So do you think you are having a girl or do you have secret hopes? Cute outfits though.

Vanessa said...

cute outfits!!! and yay for 30 weeks! how are ya feeling?! you look great!!!

shaunie said...

Kaden is quite a photographer. You look like you're carrying more "in," or is it just the outfit? I love those Costco clothes too...I've let the girls pick out what they want the baby to wear a few times.

Dani W said...

oh how cute you look so beautiful in your prego pic... what a cute bump you have... I am still working on mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Brent was wondering if you got an ultra sound that we didn't know about-I said I don't think so. It is so hard to resist buying cute baby clothes! I haven't been shopping out of town since Christmas-pretty amazing, but I'm getting the bug-dental appt. in Pocy next week.

Rach and Clark said...

oh my gosh, Nicole! I haven't taken a look at your blog in a while, and now you are 30 WEEKS PREGNANT!?? Congrats! I am sure your daughter will be beautiful-just like your two boys!

Anonymous said...

Do you know if you are having a girl?? I hope so, cause those outfits are just too darn cute to put away!

Kim said...

I think I'm going to need to see this ultrasound of yours and make my own guesses. If it's a girl, I'm going to go crazy! Is that what you're thinking it'll be? Gosh, I can't believe your already 30 weeks, time has just flown by! You are one cute prego lady! My little bump is starting to show itself... I'm not sure I'm ready for that!