3.13.2009

silly boys.

Another week just got away from me! How does that happen? After getting snow last weekend, it is beautiful here the last couple of days. Loads of sunshine. Today we had a picnic at the park, in short sleeves! It was wonderful. I love being a mom, staying at home and being able to play with my kids.


Tyler took Kaden snowshoeing last weekend. Jaren and I stayed home to relax and so one of us wouldn't have to carry him when he got tired. Kaden loved it! He was so excited to tell me all the fun things they did on the trail when he got home.


I got home one night - I think after a youth activity, and Kaden had made himself a bed and went to sleep. I almost wanted to leave him there, he looked so comfortable.
It has been chilly in the mornings, so winter hats are back in fashion. Jaren insisted on putting it on himself and wearing it to dinner (Sunday evening egg sandwiches, something Tyler's family did growing up).
The ever present truck is there too!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Hey, they look like they are having fun in the snow like we are!! Except, I think it's about time for the white stuff to go away! You are getting closer to having that baby huh?! You will have to post some belly shots for us!:D

Jenny-Jenny said...

I'm impressed that Caden actually slept in his "fort". So fun!!

Kelsey said...

What cuties! Love Jaren's cute dimples!