I wish I could say that I have just been too busy doing fun things to look after this blog - and I have been busy, taking care of sick, sick kids. It's no fun. So that explains my recent hiatus.
Moving on . . .
This is mostly just a few random things from the last few weeks.
Kaden doing something on my phone...Tyler just wanted the belly in the picture. It's growing!--------------------
Jaren and his 'stuff'. That's what he calls them. He never goes anywhere (to bed, the store, the bathroom, the tub -- I'm serious) without at least one of them. And if he has more than one, one of them is always one of the Lennox vans.
This is Kaden, when Jaren was a newborn, and now Jaren is that age. So funny to see what is in Kaden's hands. I had forgotten that Kaden did this, too.--------------------
Tyler was standing next to Kaden, and then sneezed. Kaden says, "Ow! He blessed all over me!"--------------------
Jaren's word for a chicken/rooster:duck a doo doo---------------------
Kaden drew a picture at church today that I now can't find but was going to show you. He drew a short (and fat) snowman. On the belly he drew a small circle with a squiggly looking creature inside. "It's a baby inside the belly, mommy!" Oh, how I love my kids.
8 comments:
How cute! I love the quotes at the end... I hope your boys start feeling better!
PS I love the belly picture!
D
There's been a lot of sickness going around. Hopefully it leaves you guys alone for a while. The story about the pregnant snowman cracks me up. Your boys are so funny.
Sorry to hear the boys are still sick!
We've missed Jaren's smiling face in Nursery the past few weeks.
He's such a sweetheart!
How are you holding up?
Let me know if you need anything.
Jill and Jer must be related. Or it's just a stage thing. Jilly's got a puppy,kitten, and red bear she carries everywhere these days. Today she had the puppy in her coat walking to church, it fell out and the nice people behind us brought it to her. I would never have heard the end of it if we had lost that puppy permanently.
Hopefully your little munchkins will start feeling better. You're boys are so funny though. They crack me up.
I so love reading your blog,Nikki! You are always able to find those sweet little joys in life! Hope those cute little guys are on the mend soon.
I love the "blessed all over me"- your boys have the best quotes and the best imaginations! I love the pictures with the trucks with them at all times!
Oh how funny! I laughed out loud. Little people and their antics definitely make life more interesting. I also enjoyed President Uctdorf's (spelling?) message. Wyatt said the other day, "Doh det my blanket." I said,"No, you go get your blanket." He said," No, I watch Ella you doh det my blanket." Take care!
Post a Comment