2.24.2009

hooray!

I just found out that I passed the glucose test! (104 to be exact) I was GD with Kaden, and borderline with Jaren, so I was a little nervous.

And I'm not anemic so I don't have to take those yucky iron pills. Double yay!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! Congrats on not having GD!! I hate having to take the iron pills, but I did with Brighton. Thank goodness you don't have to this time!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

that is good news! I just know it is going to be a girl this time! :)

Kelsey said...

Yay! When I had the test done with Michael I had eaten breakfast at Burger King right before. I failed. I had no idea I was getting it or that I should haven't eaten. So I had to have the second test. I fasted so I could pass the test and almost passed out! Everything turned out okay thankfully.

Jenny-Jenny said...

Happy Day! I'm really happy for you. Enjoy the time you have and live it up.

Anonymous said...

Kaden and Jaren are getting so big! I love Jarens stuff. Glad your glucose test went well. I've brought home all of mom and dads videos to get them converted if everything works out (YEAH!)

Love you guys

Amanda

Walker Family said...

Good for you! I think I will always have to take iron pills. I'm still on iron pills!