2.10.2009

Life is just rolling right along. I'm already 6 months along (!!) and I can't believe it. Time is just flying by - it needs to slow down so I can get ready for this new babe. I am feeling great - not sick anymore, enough energy to do the things I need to do, and not uncomfortable - yet. It is awesome to feel the baby kicking and rolling around. I will never get over how cool it is to know that pretty soon we will have a whole other person to take care of. And it's a little scary because Tyler and I will be outnumbered! Going from a man-to-man to a zone defense will take some getting used to.

I looked at the ancient Chinese birth chart. It says we are having another boy (58% for a boy, 42% for a girl). It predicts the gender by going off the month you conceived and your age at that time. It also said that Kaden and Jaren were going to be boys - and it was right. So we'll see. 58-42 isn't really an overwhelming majority, though. Go here if you want to check it out. Supposedly it is 93% accurate.

Thank you to everyone for your comments and concerns with the pregnancy - and about everything else, as well. It is so fun to read them and I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you're doing well, and it's crazy to think that you're already 6 months along! You'll have that little one in no time! I checked out that chart, and it says that I'm going to have a boy too, same percentages as you! How fun would that be if it is really right? I've got my fingers crossed!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

THat chart is what led me to believe I was having a girl. Nope at our ultrasound it said boy. Brogan is definantly 100% boy.