sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
That's the first of those YouTube videos I've seen. Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it.
That was beautiful! How inspiring!
That was one of my favorite talks from general conference. I love how that video was put together. Thanks.
Such a good video! thanks for sharing , Nicole!
I've seen this video and I love it. I can't get enough. It really inspires me.
This was very touching and inspiring and i'm definietly going to share it with other's! Thanks!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's the first of those YouTube videos I've seen. Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it.
That was beautiful! How inspiring!
That was one of my favorite talks from general conference. I love how that video was put together. Thanks.
Such a good video! thanks for sharing , Nicole!
I've seen this video and I love it. I can't get enough. It really inspires me.
This was very touching and inspiring and i'm definietly going to share it with other's! Thanks!!
Post a Comment