Me: "Let's go to the post office, okay?"
Jaren: "Post office? Get another baby, mommy?"
Me: "No, we have to pick up some mail."
Jaren: "Oh. Get another baby?" (with a high pitched tone of voice at the end)
Me: "Yes. We'll get another baby in a few months."
Jaren: "Post office?"
Me (finally realizing that he wants to know where): "No. We'll go to the hospital when we have the baby."
Jaren: "Ooh. Hos - i - bottle?"
I love the way he says hospital. Too funny.
And a completely random picture:
8 comments:
It looks like a dead cattipillar to me, or a slug.
looks like a dead banana peel
Well, if my children saw this, they would say it's poop. I'll show them when they're awake. I think it might be a dried up green bean. It looks like a dried chile to me, but I know you don't eat/cook with them.
I like the baby story. My kids are obsessed with where we're getting this baby out at. Every time we drive by the hospital, they get excited and tell me to go in. And then they pretend play "water birth" when they take baths, even though they don't do anything similar to what's going on in the water birth video. So funny.
TOOOOOO cute! I can't wait for Kai to start sayin fun stuff like that. Thanks for the post, Iv'e been out of the blog game for a while but finally saw it, and yes peacocks run wild here. a pack of 20 or so comes through my yard every day. I am gratful though. They eat all the scorpions!! Congrats on the Baby, How many is this??? Nicole you are AMAZING!
I would say a VERY dirty cheetoh!
Your little boys are so funny. I enjoy reading about them and their funny stories.
I haven't a clue what it is but it is definitely looks disgusting.lol
So funny! Kids just say the cutest things. As for the strange picture: I would say poop. But I really hope that your boys aren't hiding poop in the couch!
Nicole,
My vote is a catepillar, but Grandpa Martinsen was here today and I showed him. His vote is a dried pickle. We love you guys.
Amanda
Post a Comment