2.07.2009

High School Tag

I am tagging Brianne, Candice, Kristin, Hillary, and Catherine P.

1. What year did you graduate? 2002

2. Did you date someone from high school? Yes. And a guy from a different high school. But not at the same time!

3. What kind of car did you drive? A gray Buick Century with a red interior. :)

4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I don't remember ever having a seriously embarrassing moment. I'm sure there were lots of little things that I thought I would NEVER get over. But I did.

5. Were you a party animal? I'm sure my parents thought I was. I always wanted to be going places and doing things with friends -- but living 30 minutes in the country kind of puts a cramp on that lifestyle. (which I'm perfectly fine with now)

6. Were you considered a flirt? Probably; I know I flirted, but that wasn't all that high school was about for me.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.

8.Were you a nerd? I don't think I was - maybe some people thought so.

9. Where you on any varsity teams? Track (pole vault and some relays).

10.Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

11. Can you still sing the fight song? No...I tried to remember it, but I can't even remember the tune!

12. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Wright and Bishop Banks from seminary.

13. What classes do you wish you would have taken? I don't regret any that I didn't take - I think there were a few I wish I didn't take, though.

14.What was your school's full name? Pasco Senior High School

15. School mascot? Bulldogs

16. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes. Justin B (from Connell), and Marcus H.

17. Where did you go on "Senior Skip Day"? I don't know - did we have one? I think I remember participating, but don't remember where I went.

18. Were you in any clubs? School Newspaper, that's pretty much it.

19.Who was your prom date? Jason B.(soph), Ashton R.(Jr), and Jordan G.(Sr)

20.What do you remember most about graduation? That the grass was gone (they were about to install astro-turf), so we had graduation in a stadium full of dirt. Nice!

21. What advice would you give yourself?
Don't be so worried about yourself and try to reach out and be more friendly to others.

22. Are you planning on going to your reunions?
Yeah, if we live close enough.

23. If you could go back and do it again would you?
Nope! Life is good now.

2 comments:

Dani W said...

Haha... I remember the dirt field... lame I was so mad that they had to rip it out a week before graduation... lol our picture background was probably the lamest in PHS history. Oh well. Hope you are doing well with your pregnancy! Cant wait to hear you updates on everything! :)

shaunie said...

I didn't remember the dirt field...I do remember sitting up in the bleachers thinking it would rain though, and glad it wasn't as stinking hot at your graduation as it was at mine.
It took a little bit to remember the fight song, at first I was singing BYU's. The 'for we know you have sand' phrase is still weird.