sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
2.04.2009
what the boys do when momma's away
I love Kaden's crooked hat!
** I finally realized that I didn't 'tag' anyone when I did the Sweetheart Tag. If you want to do it, please do! It is so fun to read other people's dating stories!
8 comments:
THAT IS SO STINKING CUTE. KADEN IS SUCH A MINI TYLER. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL AND THAT YOU ARE FEELING OK. LOVE AND MISS YA!
That is so funny. So when are they old enough to go real deer hunting?
I love it! It's so funny how they want to be just like dad.
That is so cute! LOL! I love it. Ah boys.
That's gotta make for one proud papa! So cute...gosh, I miss those cute little smiles. Thanks for sharing.
He was so close to getting it too!!... Looks like they are perfectly safe (and enjoying themselves) while momma is away!
What fun!!!! What a clever way to entertain. Can't wait to get them in the mountains hunting with their Dad-I know it's a few years away.
Tyler's getting them with hunting, Ben's getting mine with Star Wars. Poor souls. They never had a chance.
Post a Comment