**opening presents at home before Christmas
Our plan was to head home today, but the pass is closed. Bummer. Oh well, the boys aren't complaining!
Reading "This is the Stable" on Christmas Eve. It is such a beautiful book about the Nativity.
Hay bales that Grandma and Grandpa made for Kaden's tractor trailer.
A wooden train set - now we have two different train sets so that should keep the arguing at bay.
I hope.
Sledding - I thought it was fun. Kaden and Jaren took some convincing, though, before they enjoyed it.
Umm...he must be having fun, right?
In Leavenworth. We had a nice break away from the kids. Did some shopping, some snow-shoeing, went to a nice dinner and a movie. We really need to do that more often!
Thanks to my mom and sisters for watching the boys for us!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are staying safe!
5 comments:
bummer being stuck. Hope you guys come home safely when you can. Snow shoeing sounds fun. It is nice to have a break once in awhile. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I love the idea of that stocking holder in one of your pictures. That is soo clever. Ours just sat on the floor.
You guys are so cute! I didn't realize it had snowed enough to tube up there-was that up on Daren and Joni's hill?
LOOKS LIKE THE HOLIDAYS WENT WELL FOR YOU! HAPPY 2009!
I love Leavenworth! That is so fun that you got to get away for awhile and Leavenworth is one of the best places to do it I think! Nicole, you are beautiful!
Hey!
Cute pictures! Making your own canvas rug road map was a great idea! You guys do some great get out of town family fun things. We need to do more of that. Your hair looks darker, really pretty though. Did you die it.
Take Care
Post a Comment