1.05.2009

more about the holidays

Since everyone was home for Christmas this year, we had to take some family pictures. So we tie-dyed shirts and did our own amateur photo shoot.


the whole family


I'll claim these two silly boys. (love those dimples)


just a cute one


of course Kaden couldn't have a normal smiling face....oh well

****************

This is what I made the boys for Christmas:

after looking at numerous rugs and maps, I was never happy with the price, or what was on them. So I bought some canvas and drew my own city. Complete with the mountains, Grandma's house, and a pumpkin patch (because Jaren is STILL talking about that). It's nothing too fancy, but they like it.



**********


And this is what my awesome SIL Amanda made for my birthday. Isn't she amazing? I love it!

9 comments:

Kari said...

That canvas is so cute, you're amazing!

Catherine said...

Love the family pictures! and the canvas was a great idea.. boys need very few things to be happy, but trucks and some where to go with them are a must!.. mountains and a pumpkin patch!.. perfect!

Brianne said...

I love your road canvas, that is so cool! I bet the boys are having a blast with it. And you guys all look so cute!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I love your canvas map--I am so copying that when Colton gets a little bigger! I'm glad your break was good--hope 2009 is great for you guys.

shaunie said...

I love the picture you chose for your family...I was just flipping through those and saw Kaden's face and was going to email it to you as my favorite pick. I was laughing when I saw it.

Ditto on the blog background...if you use Reader, you rarely see the background anyway...and I think they're a pain. Ben is honored by your choice of pictures. He's all into B/W object photography.

Walker Family said...

I love the family pictures! SO cute! Your little boys are very very very cute! Way to go with the floor mat for the boys. Really a great idea.

Unknown said...

The city map turned out so cute! We did one for the boys this year, too. We're not done yet though, so they opened a half-finished map on Christmas morning. It's taking longer than I thought it would!

The Blake said...

love the tie dye

Di Cluff said...

Your family picture is great! I love Kaden's show of exuberance and wow, Shaunie said Jaren is big but those dimples; adorable, if you can say that about a boy. Evelyn calls the tye dye shirts "Target Shirts" because Ben said his has a target on the chest. She was all about wearing it when she was here.