We have really been enjoying the abundance of snow, relatively speaking. Whenever I say, "there is so much snow out there!" Tyler just laughs at me. He is always comparing how much snow they would get growing up. Which is more like feet, instead of inches. But the fact that we have snow here, and that it has been here for a week, is just amazing. I could live with it all winter.
Church was canceled again today. All week long Jaren has been asking me, "nursery, mommy, nursery?" What can I say, he loves his teachers. :)
So we had church in nature today. We have enough snow that Tyler and the boys did this:


Now Kaden wants to sleep in there tonight. Hmm...I'm going to have to think about that.
5 comments:
That sounds like fun. I don't think I would want to sleep out there though. Dan is funny too when it comes to the snow. He watches it come down at night and says "Brittany Brittany look outside it is just pouring down snow like crazy." I look and have to agree with Tyler. I isn't anything compared to where I grew up. Kiera misses nursery too.
We ended up getting about 6 inches here, so I need to take the girls out today to do some similar snow building. I don't think I'm up for a snow cave though. But that's Tyler's specialty. :)
2 weeks in a row with no church. Weird.
That's quite the snow fort and snowman! I never did think that sleeping out in the winter was a very fun idea-must be a guy thing!
Have fun and be safe in all you do. Merry Christmas and enjoy the family party at the barn-what fun!
yeah- we did get feet here! lots of feet! :) looks like tylers back is feeling better! yay...hope the boys had a great christmas! were they excited about santa? always nice to be able to send them outside in winter!
I love the snow igloo! I'm impressed.
Post a Comment