I just added a poll to our blog for those that want to let us know what they think this babe will be. The ultrasound is in two weeks. I guess we will be finding out, although I'm still undecided. Tyler really wants to find out. And it won't work if only he finds out, being the tease that he is!
7 comments:
oh, it would still work. trust me. ALthough, I wouldn't recommend it. Jeromy had way too much fun knowing...he'd play "he" and "she" to fool me. Stinker. Wow, I can't believe you're that far along already!
I'm gonna say girl. Because I want you to have a gorgeous girl like yourself. Although, a third handsome boy wouldn't be a bad thing :) Any mother's intuition????
So John's girl-less. I went all the way to AZ and he broke up with her the week before. Can you believe that?! ah!
I think that would be pretty terrible for you if you didn't know. I couldn't do it. I'm sure Tyler's as bad as Ben when it comes to teasing. It's bad enough when he knows what I'm getting as a gift. It gets rubbed in at least a few times a day.
I vote boy... that way you will get a girl! (I am always wrong) I love having all boys and the more I am around my nieces, I am pretty sure I would be ok Sticking to boys, but I do believe ever brother needs a sister, therefore, I vote boy, hoping you get a girl! (knowing perfectly well that boys rock) How is that for a confusing vote!?!
I said girl, just for the heck of it. I love that you and Shaunie are always prenant at the same time.
I can sympathize with the teasing husband thing...LOL.
I can only offer a warning that your husband will probably have a better view of the ultrasound's screen as it is happening...and may be able to guess baby's gender before the technician would even announce it. That's what happened with one of our pregnancies when I was on the fence about "finding out"...It would have been miserable if I hadn't let the tech "tell us" since Mike had a prime view and saw everything anyways.
Girl or Boy...it's going to be one cute baby!
Well is it fun to have both boys and girls, so I'll vote girl. The baby will be loved either way. I'm looking at baby blessing pictures by my computer and they are so precious. We are so excited for you!
CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING. NOW THAT YOU HAVE TWO BOYS, YOU NEED A GIRL TO ADD TO THE BUNCH. THEY ARE DRAMA AND HIGH MAINTENANCE, BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE MY LITTLE GIRL FOR THE WORLD. SHE IS SO MUCH FUN. MY VOTE IS A GIRL! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OK!
Post a Comment