sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
1.29.2009
fun things
Jaren trying out the new-to-us sewing table we found on craigslist. We have been organizing and de-cluttering in preparation for the new little one. It was Tyler's idea to get the table, and I have loved using it! Now I can get busy on craftees!
Oooh, I'm jealous. I'm still in the dragging the machine out to the dinner table stage. Where it has been sitting for two weeks while I project. It'll probably be this way for the next 5 years or so. It's really fine though. I want a serger worse than a table.
8 comments:
We have the EXACT same sewing machine, funny! I need one of those sewing tables. Good for you on the organizing and de-cluttering, I hate doing that!
Oooh, I'm jealous. I'm still in the dragging the machine out to the dinner table stage. Where it has been sitting for two weeks while I project. It'll probably be this way for the next 5 years or so. It's really fine though. I want a serger worse than a table.
Wow, that's a nice table! Good deal :) Can't wait to see what you're gonna do on it.
Thats so nice, I would love to have a premenent place for my sewing machine
that is a nice table I have a table that the machine fold up into it but I don't have drawers on it. That would be nice. have fun!
Oh how exciting! Very nice machine and table!!!! Wish we could do "craftees" together. :) I'll be thinking of you.
Are you using any kind of theme for baby? Any inklings if boy or girl?
I'm totally jealous of your sewing set-up! Enjoy crafting away.
Nicole that desk is really very pretty! How nice it will be to have your own table to be crafty at!
Post a Comment