I have had a few people ask me about little flies around their houseplants this winter. Here is some info on that which I received in an email newsletter:
"Do you have tiny, black flies on or flying around your houseplants? These are fungus gnats. These gnats are 1/8th inch long black flies. They thrive in moist conditions. They are a nuisance but cause little damage. Control by not overwatering your houseplants. Allow the soil to dry out between waterings. After a few weeks if this doesn't cure the problem, spray with Fertilome Indoor/Outdoor Multi-Purpose Insect Spray."
**The ultrasound went fabulous last night. The tech had no concerns at all, which is such a relief. Maybe I worry too much. It was fun to see the baby and we still don't know the gender. We got most of the ultrasound recorded onto a DVD that we can watch any time we want! Pretty sweet. The boys were talking about seeing the baby today and they are getting excited.
Have a good weekend!
3 comments:
Yay for ultrasounds! I loved seeing Brogan moving around. Even if I had wanted to be surprised about the gender when I was pregnant, I would have found out. I could totally tell on the screen, before the tech. said that he was a boy. He wasn't shy.
You just have all the answers! I love it! You have a cute pregnancy belly! I can't believe you are waiting to find out! I don't know if I could do it!
I've had those little flies before, and wondered where they heck they came from. Good to know.
I'm paranoid about the U/S too. I think some major abnormality will show up. Thankfully it hasn't so far.
Post a Comment