12.08.2008

giddy up

Who is the cutest?

Cowboy #1


Cowboy #2


Cow(girl) #3


I think cowboy #1 has the cutest face, but cowboy #2 has the silliest face.

Last week our ward hosted a youth dance with two other wards in our stake. The theme was "Reindeer Round Up". (western Christmas) I had this costume sitting around, and decided to dress up. Tyler was waiting at the bottom of the stairs to get a picture of me. So for those that heard about it and wanted to see a picture, here you go!

4 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

Hhmmm...that costumes looks very familiar! I remember...! And ya still look good in it :) Yeehhawww!

Brianne said...

So, growing up on the other side of the state, did you wear that on a daily basis? (j/k)

The Clews Crew said...

That is an awesome outfit. And your boys are cute as ever. I can't believe how fast they grow.

shaunie said...

You only look a tiny bit older than when you took the original shot in that get-up. I didn't know it was still intact!