We had a good weekend. Tyler and I went to the temple, which is always good. We spent most of Saturday outside enjoying the sunshine (yeah!) and some good family time together.
I love my two boys, and my big boy. These two are so silly. They love to wear mom and dad's shoes around the house and get all loaded up with stuff to say they are going to work.
5 comments:
Glad you've had some sunshine. Your boys are so cute! I love what kids come up with.
Cute pic of them! It's one of my favorites. But what I really came on your blog to say was:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Those boys are such cute buddies!
Sunshine sure makes a difference in your day, plus it feel good on these cooler days. Enjoy it all you can!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE-hope you get a yummy treat to celebrate!
So cute, I just can't believe how BIG they are getting! Happy Birthday- hope it was great!
Could those boys get any cuter! my goodness! those smiles just light up the room. SO cute, Nicole! Glad you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment