11.19.2008

I had a birthday. . .


I think my eyes are halfway closed - and the boys were so excited to blow out the candles!

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes, phone calls, cards and everything! I really appreciated it! I didn't do anything spectacular, just went to the Christmas Dinner Enrichment meeting (Christmas already?). (I was just going to stay home, but Tyler 'suggested' I go so he could decorate the cake). He bought everything earlier this week, hid it from me and it was all done when I got home. He made Better than Sex cake. And, for those of you that have had this before, it is really good, and really rich, so we still have a lot. If anyone wants some, come on over!

I received some cookie paddles for my Bosch mixer, and now the boys are constantly asking to make cookies! Not until that cake is gone . . .

7 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy birthday! I'm impressed that Tyler made a fancy cake for you.

Em and Ms said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had fun, even if it wasn't spectacular!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday--I am so glad. The years fly by don't they!

Unknown said...

Yum! My favorite kind of cake...I wish we lived closer to come help you eat it! Happy Birthday!!

shaunie said...

Glad you had a good birthday. I would come and eat your cake, a lot of it, if I didn't live here in Utahrd. Little kids are so funny when it's not their birthday.

Walker Family said...

I love that cake!! SOO good! I'm glad you had a good birthday. Did you ever thing we would get this old? Not that you're old. . but the time goes by so fast! I would come and eat too if I could! Happy Late Birthday!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! The cake looks yummy. I am impressed with Tylers skills, what a man.
-Christy