11.13.2008

Almost a whole week has gone by without updating this here blog. Sorry. This week really got away from me!

We did have a good weekend (last weekend) visiting family. My brother reported his mission in my parents ward, and then we had a dinner afterward with all the extended family. It was great to see everyone, along with my aunt and uncle, and Grandma and Grandpa from Idaho. My cousin that lives in Spokane who I haven't seen in way too long was there too. I'm glad we were able to get our boys together to play!



And some completely random pictures from warmer, sunnier days. I miss you already.




3 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

Yeah! to a visit to the SUNNY side of Washington :)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I heard you were down for Bryson's homecoming...my camille and my mom said it was nice to see you!! And I already miss the sunny days too...although it is nice to have a snowmobile to ride in the snow here and it keeps the winters a little more fun!:)

Dave and Julie said...

Tyler! Whats up man, Its been a long time. Have you paintballed any BYU Idaho Professors lately? Just wanted to drop you a note and say hi. Hope all is well.