11.04.2008

halloween week

Halloween is long gone. But the candy is still sticking around, and I haven't posted pictures yet, for those of you that are interested. So here ya go!

carving pumpkins. The boys still think the insides are too gooey to handle. Maybe I should be more excited about it! Maybe I'm just focusing too hard.


The boys working on their pumpkins


All lit up


Blurry...sorry. Waiting in line for a game at the ward carnival.


Getting a pumpkin painted on his face. So sad that this is the only picture I got of them in their costumes


The boys had fun at the carnival and trunk or treat. Kaden played some games this year, usually he freezes when it is his turn and doesn't want to play. He loved the trunk or treat. I was handing out goodies and Tyler was busy with something else so Kaden just took off all by himself in the parking lot and got the goods on his own. He was so proud of himself! We had a little talk later, though, about not doing that anywhere else.

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

I love that they are grossed out by the pumpkin insides! Such cute little boys. Your a great mom, Nicole!