11.07.2008

no gardening tips today. It's pouring and pouring outside. Flood watches are in effect! Yikes.

But, we do have a new niece! She was born last Monday to Amanda and Rick, Tyler's sister. They named her Brynlee and she is beautiful. I think she has Rick's ears. Congratulations you two! We love you!

5 comments:

martinsenfamily said...

Hey Guys! It's bee raining a lot down here too. Probably not as much as what you're getting, but I don't like it when it's dark and cloudy all day. We've been missing and thinking about you-Have a great day!

martinsenfamily said...

Hey Guys! It's bee raining a lot down here too. Probably not as much as what you're getting, but I don't like it when it's dark and cloudy all day. We've been missing and thinking about you-Have a great day!

martinsenfamily said...

Sorry-accidentally hit the button three times.

Ben said...

Hey, she has her mom's rosey cheeks. Congratulations to Amanda and Rick since I can't tell them directly. And congratulations on a new niece!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

TELL AMANDA, CONGRATS! THE BABY IS BEAUTIFUL. HOPE MOM IS DOING WELL ALSO!