I got the 8 things tag so here it goes:
8 Things I am passionate about...
1. my family
2. my church and my calling
3. getting fresh air and exercise every day
4. having plants inside and out
5. trying to keep my home tidy
6. eating healthy
7. reading something uplifting everyday
8. being happy and looking for the good in everyone and everything
8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. really?
2. please listen
3. oh my goodness
4. oh boy
5. stop sitting on your brother
6. leave him alone
7. please don't yell
8. be careful!
8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. serve a mission
2. make something beautiful everyday (even if it is just dinner)
3. raise my children to be respectable citizens and active in the church
4. care for a large, beautiful garden
5. attend a session of general conference
6. be happy everyday
7. develop my talents, find out what they are
8. teach my children to enjoy nature
8 Things I have learned from my past...
1. you can't change it, so move on already!
2. every experience is a lesson
3. enjoy the little things
4. smile and laugh
5. remember the good times
6. don't forget the bad times
7. when in doubt, ask questions
8. work hard
8 Places I would love to see...
1. church historical sites
2. south america
3. england
4. greece/italy
5. east coast
6. visit mayan sites in mexico/south america
7. Hawaii
8. Alaska
8 Things I currently need or want...
1. a sewing room
2. I'm having a hard time with this one!
8 People I Tag
anyone who wants to, really!
3 comments:
We're going to Conference this April, you're welcome to tag along :-).
I'm laughing at the 'don't sit on your brother' one--classic. Little boys are the best!
I love your what you have learned from the past!! You are great Beaver! Oh beaver. . the fall always makes me think of the corn maze.
Post a Comment