9.03.2008

update

Tyler's appt went well this morning. We think it is a herniated disc. He has an MRI scheduled for tomorrow night to confirm that. He also got a few prescriptions. Thank goodness for drugs. He is feeling much, much more comfortable. Which is a good thing. We are all a lot more happy today. Thanks so much for your sweet comments and encouragement. They really made me tear up. Thank you.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Amen to drugs. Joe found out recently that he has a herniated disc. So he's been taking drugs & also doing physical therapy to help, along with stretches at home. Hopefully Tyler will find some relief after his MRI determines his needs. Joe was just telling me that he's going to be getting an injection where his is. I guess it's an epidural steroidal injection. I wish you the best of luck!

Em and Ms said...

Yay! So glad to hear he's feeling better and they might have some long-term answers. That's always relieving.

Jaci said...

Hey! I really do hope the MRI can give him some answers. Just wanted to say thanks for letting us watch the boys tonight. We really do just love them.
We'll be thinking about you.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I feel so bad--I hadn't checked your blog in a couple days and missed the down and out entry! Thank heavens for drugs right! I hope Tyler's on the mend--Blaine had something like that happen while we were in school and it was the pits. Happy mending and have a great week!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HOPE ALL ENDS UP WELL UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE. WE WILL SAY LOTS OF PRAYERS FOR YOU!