I have been trying to think of a way to write how I feel without sounding like "I HATE MY LIFE TODAY!!"
Because really, I know that things could be a whole lot worse. Tyler's back really really started bothering him yesterday. He cannot sit or walk without a lot of terrible pain. The only way he is in the least amount of pain is if he is laying down. So, needless to say, he didn't go to work today. He is not going tomorrow. And having my husband home all day really throws in wrench in the schedule I have with the boys. It's just weird, and I'm not used to it! I would not be complaining one bit if he was feeling fine and home. But if he was, he wouldn't be home. And then I would wish he could be home if he was at work. Bah!
So, a picture-log of how things went down today:

Eating soup on the floor. "Daddy is in there, so I want to be!"
Because really, I know that things could be a whole lot worse. Tyler's back really really started bothering him yesterday. He cannot sit or walk without a lot of terrible pain. The only way he is in the least amount of pain is if he is laying down. So, needless to say, he didn't go to work today. He is not going tomorrow. And having my husband home all day really throws in wrench in the schedule I have with the boys. It's just weird, and I'm not used to it! I would not be complaining one bit if he was feeling fine and home. But if he was, he wouldn't be home. And then I would wish he could be home if he was at work. Bah!
So, a picture-log of how things went down today:
Eating soup on the floor. "Daddy is in there, so I want to be!"
And the same little snuggle bug crashing on the bunk beds. I guess that means we can pack up his toddler bed now?
Tyler has an appointment with a spine Dr early tomorrow morning. I'm hoping we figure out what the problem is, and a solution.
And in case you were wondering, I don't hate my life.
Today has just been one of those frustrating days.
Tyler has an appointment with a spine Dr early tomorrow morning. I'm hoping we figure out what the problem is, and a solution.
And in case you were wondering, I don't hate my life.
Today has just been one of those frustrating days.
6 comments:
Don't feel bad, we all have those frustrating days once in a while (or sometimes more often). It's hard having your husband in pain--hopefully the Dr. can figure it out and he's feeling better soon! Be sure to take some "me" time to unwind. We all need that too!
Oh nicole! You are a fantastic mom and I'm sure a great wife! You handle everything with such ease. . even the hard things! I hope that Tyler's back gets taken care of. Aaron was having back problems too. . ( not that bad) and when all was said and done it just came down to his footwear.
Yes, having the hubby home does throw wrenches into the routine. The girls are readjusting again to having Ben gone, and were just so pleasant that I couldn't wait to put them to bed. Poor Tyler though, he can't even help you with them a whole lot. I'm sure the boys love having him home, as incapacitated as he is. Hopefully you can find the root of this ongoing back problem.
I hope Tyler gets better...I beg Trav to stay home from work every Friday and Saturday:) I know what you mean though that it is very different.
Oh man,
I understand those days. You have my sympathy and my prayers. Everytime I see your cute family I think that our boys would have a grand old time together. Our husbands included. We'll have to make a point of it. Oh Josh wants to go hunting this year have you guys heard of anywhere good to go here in Washington? I hope Tyler gets feeling better.
Katie
Maybe you should make Tyler stay in your bedroom so the boys don't know he's there ;-). I hope he's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment