blowing out the candles on his birthday cinnamon roll.
we did a family party on his actual birthday, and i didn't want a lot of cake sitting around so we did cinnamon rolls instead. it has frosting so it worked!
we did a family party on his actual birthday, and i didn't want a lot of cake sitting around so we did cinnamon rolls instead. it has frosting so it worked!
decorations for the 'friends' party. we let the boys play with all the tractors/trucks/tools that we have. we 'demolished' a building of cereal boxes with a string attached to a ball. we decorated brown bags with stickers for them to put take-homes in. we threw water balloons and they figured out the pinata on the first try. they still had fun, even though it was HOT!
it was literally melting.
i'm never using cream cheese frosting for a cake again.
but it turned out pretty cute.
i'm never using cream cheese frosting for a cake again.
but it turned out pretty cute.
water balloons!
jaren enjoyed the cake and ice cream.
the traffic cone that was supposed to be a pinata. kids are too smart.
playing with his new tractor/trailer and puppy.
jaren LOVED kaden's new shoes!
he got some new books from grandma. perfect picture face!
kaden turned four, and i already feel relief being out of the terrible 3's.
jaren had just as much fun watching as kaden had opening his presents. he provided all the "oohhhs" and "tractor!!" and any other excited sound he could come up with. it was so funny. he tried kaden's clothes and shoes on before kaden even got a chance. i hope jaren is just as excited about his birthday when it comes!
i am glad you had a good birthday week kaden. it was fun!
16 comments:
The picture face is awesome! Habby burday Kaden!
You did a great job on a theme party! I was all ready to throw my first one this spring (complete with homemade dragon cake), when my kids got sick and we had to cancel.
Happy Birthday Kaden! What a fun idea for a little boy's party--that's totally what we'd need to do when we have a boy.
HOORAY! What a fun party. Your cake was amazing.
HEY THERE TYLER. GREAT TO SEE YOU HAVE A BLOG, I FOUND IT THROUGH THE HARRIS'. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU ON THE 4TH, ALL LOOKED GREAT. YOUR KIDS AND WIFE ARE ADORABLE. WELL COME VISIT OUR SITE:www.gobernts.blogspot.com
THIS WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YA. TAKE CARE!
TONYA MENDENHALL BERNT
I love the cake! What a cute idea for a party. I can't believe our kids are 4 already! I need to start planning Evan's party, but I think I'm in denial!
Great job on the cake... who cares if it was melting.. cream cheese frosting tastes so much better!..
Hey I am glad you found us. Marshal doesn't spend much time near the "blogs" but he was excited to see you and Jeff's family blogs.
What a cute family and some fun pictures. It will be nice to stay in touch.
Marshal and Misty
realwoodcstm@msn.com
The girls liked Kaden's cinnamon roll candles and his toys too. Jaren's look of glee with Kaden's stuff is precious.
Happy Birthday Kaden!!! Hope it was great--looks like Jaren enjoyed it!
The cinnamon roll idea sure worked-it's the candles that count. You have such clever ideas and the tractor cake was amazing! Looks like such fun, Kaden-hope you had a great birthday. Love you
I want to be a kid again:) Looks like tons of fun!!! I love the cake...very cute! Your such a fun mom!
Happy Birthday to Kaden!! What a fun day...and I love the cake! Good job!:)
Happy Birthday to Kaden!! What a fun day...and I love the cake! Good job!:)
Happy Birthday to Kaden! What a fun party....and the cake turned out so cute! Good job!:_)
Kaden,
I miss you friend. Hope you had a wonderful birthday...I wish I could have been there too. Maybe you can come down to Texas and visit sometime. That would be great.
Love,
Rachel
Post a Comment