One more week and August is over. How sad is that? With September comes school, cooler weather, and falling leaves. Most leaves will not cause a problem being left on the ground. Roses and aspen leaves will, however. Have you ever noticed black spots on aspen and rose leaves? They are bacteria that will multiply over the winter and cause more disease (black spots) next spring. So clean up these two varieties, if you do nothing else this fall.
Have a happy weekend!
{do you have a gardening/plant question? email me at martnicole AT hotmail DOT com}
Have a happy weekend!
{do you have a gardening/plant question? email me at martnicole AT hotmail DOT com}
4 comments:
Your hair looks really cute in that picture!
Wow..I remeber seeing that picture (or something very similar) awhile ago! Crazy how fast times flies huh?! Before you know it Kaden will be starting school and it's a whole new world when that happens...it's so sad how kids grow up too fast!:(
That is so pretty - the nice thing about the intermountain west - all the aspen trees. We drove through them today and they are already starting to turn, just a little.
That is a gorgeous picture. I was wondering if Weeping aspens leaves do the same thing? Not that I have any, I'm just curious.
Post a Comment