8.01.2008

friday's gardenings


a nursery where I did an internship two years ago

Most of the nurseries in my area are now starting 50% off plant sales. So if you need/want some plants for a cheaper price tag, go check out your local nursery!


**On a totally unrelated note: If you are lucky enough to have to call baby-sitters other than family, this blog has a series that ended today called "things babysitters wish we knew". Awesome. Very useful.

2 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Hey....I better go get me some new plants......not that I already don't have enough!! And I know you posted this awhile ago, but AWESOME job on the cross-stitching project of Christ!! I LOVE it! And what a bunch of work! You go girl!:)You should be proud of yourself!

Stephanie said...

Nicole
I found your blog through the Green's. Hope your family had fun at the campout. I posted a video of my kids throwing rocks in the river. That babysitting link was amazing. Is $8 an hour the going rate around here? I can't remember what people paid me, and there's been inflation since then, anyway.
Stephanie