Saturday morning we went on a hike to Wallace falls.
It started out great!

We made it to the picnic shelter, had lunch, and enjoyed the view.
It started out great!
We made it to the picnic shelter, had lunch, and enjoyed the view.
This was a really fun hike. It had more flat, easy spots than steep ones, but it was still tough. We hiked about 5 miles round trip. The views were amazing, and we could hear the river almost the entire time.
We had to carry the boys out. Jaren was tired and in his, "I don't care, I will do what I want to do or scream" moods. So he cried and whined in the pack. I'm just glad he wasn't on my back! Kaden did pretty good. Thank goodness for gummy worms, peanut m&m's, and licorice! {so healthy, I know}
And we all napped when we got home. Lovely.
2 comments:
The pictures are gorgeous! I love the mossy greens all over the place. The boys are cute as usual!
What an awesome hike!! We love to hike too....the girls even have their own little "water backpack!"
Post a Comment