When did you learn how to talk, and say almost everything?
When did you learn that where there is water, there are also rocks, sticks, and dirt to throw in the water?
When did you learn how to run, walk, and jump (with both feet!)?
When did you learn to get picky about which sippy cup I give you?
When will I stop thinking of you as the baby?
I hope you never stop saying "hug" and run up to me with open arms when you don't see me for a while. Even if it is only for a couple of hours.
I hope you always will want to help me with the dishes.
I hope you will always be a little tender-hearted. Women like that, ya know. Sorry if you don't, you get it from your Daddy.
I hope you will always, always have your sweet dimples; and your sweet smile to go along with them.
Thanks for being in our family. You're just a big old drop of sugar in our bowl.
{most of the time!}
6 comments:
So sweet! You'd better save this one for when he gets married :-).
So cute, Nicole! He really does have the best dimples and smile. Such lucky boys to have such a great mom!
THis is adorable. How sweet.
You have such a cute way with words-you could write a book! Actually you are, since I am printing your blog most of the time. The thoughts about Jaren are precious and so his he!
I loved this entry... it almost made me want to cry because it was so tender. I felt like I was watching a hallmark commercial! lol... no but seriously... you really do have such a talent with words and it was really wonderful to read!
Nicole you are an excellant writer! I know it's on your blog but it should also be in a poetry book.
Post a Comment