So this is before: (sorry it's so dark)
And this is after:
There is really not that big of a difference. To me, the stitching area looks bigger because there is more visible around the edges. It is most noticeable in the upper corners. And the white part of the mat doesn't look so big, which was also a concern of mine before. Thanks to everyone for your input and advice!
6 comments:
I'm sure it makes you happy that your stiches you spent so much time on are visible now. Also I love the new background.
Great job getting what you want. I'm glad you're happy with it now--it looks great!
I love it! I'm glad you got the mat re-cut.
Oohhhhhhhh, snazzy new background! My favorite part is still the picture of the half eaten donut. Oh, and your sewing is cool too. Oh, and you guys are cool too. oh yeah...EVERYTHING IS COOL!
Wow, they did cut off quite a bit in the first frame! Glad you got it taken care of! Your background is super cute!
Sure glad you got the mat fixed-otherwise it would have bugged you every time you looked at it. It is heirloom quality and a real treasure. Congratulations on finishing your project.
Post a Comment