7.07.2008

i should be sleeping. . .

I don't really know where to start with the fun and pictures. I broke down this morning while driving around doing errands because there was so much traffic!! (no more than there usually is)

BUT, after being in the wide open spaces of Southeast Idaho for 8 days, I can't stand it. Here are a few pictures from the first few days. More to come later.


'daddy don't leave me here!' Goin' on a 4-wheeler ride with Dad in the mountains.

These yellow flowers blanketed the meadows. Amazing.

FISHING. What Kaden wanted to do from the moment we got to Grandma's house.

First catch of the day. Kaden reeled it in.

The fish that {we thought} got away. We thought Grandpa caught a fish on one pole so he started reeling in, then it felt like it got off. Then the other pole started shaking and he reeled that one in. When the fish was finally in the net we noticed that it had hit both lures!



The fish that I reeled in, and Kaden telling Grandma how big it is.

He's going to be a good fisherman story-teller some day!

Now I'm going to go unpack! Not that I'm excited or anything. . .



**And thank you to everyone for your suggestions about my cross-stitch. I am going to take it back this week and ask them to re-cut the mat. Hopefully it will look better!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

you guys were over here? looks like you had SO much fun! I love his arms telling grma about the size of the fish!!!! SO CUTE! And girl, you look amazing!

Brianne said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast.

Kari said...

Your vacation looks like so much fun! I know how you feel, I had a complete emotional breakdown on the way back to Utah after a weekend spent at home. There is nothing quite like the country life!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

How cute....it looks like you had an awesome time!! We sure love fishing! And i loved looking at the pictures....especially the one with all the yellow flowers...we have a field like that here with pruple Irisis everywhere! It's beautiful!:)