2.05.2008

So this picture really has nothing to do with the post - just shows that we really haven't been doing anything exciting, but have still been busy. And trying to make decisions.

Move now? Or wait 6 months?

And other, somewhat trivial, but still important things.

I'm trying to not go crazy being cooped up in the house with the rain pouring down outside. Whenever it's not raining, we go out to get some fresh air. Games and fun things inside do nothing for the 'I-have-to-get-outside' feeling that the boys get.


And re-arranging the furniture always seems to help. Weird how that works.


And I am oh-so-happy to announce that Kaden has entered the "why?" and "how?" phase. Please let me have patience! and the inspiration to quell his questions for longer than 30 seconds.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

I love how Jaren loves kitchen things. So cute. I heard the children's museum in Issaquah is free on Friday nights. It's a little far, but maybe you guys could check it out. The moving thing is tough. If we can't sell our house maybe you can rent it from us :-).

Catherine said...

Sorry about the rain but I do understand the being cooped up thing. Ever feel like your kids are caged animals just waiting until your not watching to get out? It definetly makes life exciting!

Dani W said...

Hey Nicole,

You have the cutest kids ever! I understand your frustration with the whole moving thing... We are headed out of Washington to New York in april... a little overwhelming. I hope you guys are donig well, looks like you are holding down the fort pretty well!

Danielle

Ben said...

Love the picture of Jaren. We haven't been up to much either. Just the boring pre-season to spring, when life will hopefully perk up again. Too bad we don't live closer. We could be waiting for better weather and spring together!

Unknown said...

I know the feeling(s)! We'll be moving soon (staying in Casper, but leaving this apartment), but we have no idea where to. I can't wait for spring so we can get the boys outside, and Evan away from the computer and t.v. It's all I can do to limit his computer or tv time to under an hour every day!