Since Halloween was two days ago, I guess I should post pictures of my little boys and what we did. The youth in our ward are in charge of the carnival/trunk-or-treat, so that was the mutual activity the week before Halloween. So when the 31st finally rolled around, it felt like the holiday was already done and over with.
I love this picture of our little dinosaur. He was so cute crawling with the tail swinging back and forth.
The boys enjoyed carving pumpkins...Kaden finally helped a little too. The last two years he has just looked and shied away from touching the pumpkin guts. I was cutting a triangle eye out and he says, "tri-angle!" without any prompting from me. I don't know where he gets that from, but it always amazes me when he says things like that because I never feel like he is paying attention when I am trying to teach him something.
Jaren loved having his own spoon to 'help' with.
And Kaden was pretty proud of his pumpkins.
So this is before we went trick-or-treating. The pumpkins were too exciting for either of them to look at the camera. I have no idea what Kaden was looking at!
And Mom, here are a couple of pictures for you:
The table runner I finally pieced yesterday - almost done!
And I found these little guys on the couch the day after we got back last weekend. They are little magnetic dudes that you can interchange. I just think it's funny that he put all the bodies in one line, and that he put the heads and the feet together. It's a good matching game for little hands.
5 comments:
You had a fun Halloween! Cute costumes too!:)
mom says your table runner is cute i love the boys
The boys look so cute in their costumes. Kaden looks so big. I remember when you were pregnant with him in Bro. Toll's class.
Cute, they look sooo cute! I love the gorgeous pictures with the leaves from your previous post. Wish we could have made it back up to see Camille get married and to say hi to everyone.
P.S. You're so talented...beautiful table runner!
Love the table runner! And the boys pictures - what was Kaden? It looked like he was wearing Mickey Mouse ears. The Dino costume is really cute. I need to call you.
Post a Comment