11.05.2007

A few random things that Kaden has done recently:

1. climbed up onto the changing table, put his arms above his head and said, "I'm Moroni!"

2. walked up to me with the empty tray from his toolbox and said, "here's bread." Then he walked away and came back a few minutes later and said, "here's water."
Umm, those are just the funniest ones that I can remember. I laugh everyday because of something goofy that he has done. And I can get ugly mad with him too, at least every day. He has started being sassy, bossy, push-mom (and dad)-to-the-limits temperamental. Oh, the joys of raising a three-year-old, and I thought two was bad.

Anyway, in other happy news:

Jaren started walking on Saturday! We were playing in the boys' room . . . well, I was cleaning up while they were playing (pointless) and all of a sudden he started walking towards me. It's so funny to see him walking . . . he's not such a baby anymore! Crawling is still the fastest way for him to get around, but he's getting braver. And, I think it's so cute, he started saying, "hi, hi, hi"! He always says it at least two or three times, all at once. Pointing to everything and saying, "ya" are also cute new things he is doing.

6 comments:

Em and Ms said...

It's so fun to see them grow up, even though it's hard to see at the same time. Thanks for sharing the funny stories!

Unknown said...

"I'm Moroni" I love it! I know the feeling, sometimes, you just have to laugh, and others, restrain the urge to scream! :-) Yay Jaren! So fun!

Ben said...

So lucky Jaren's walking! I don't think Jilly will be doing it until Christmas. She just doesn't have enough meat on her yet. I also know about the bossy toddler. Maybe not as much as you do. Evelyn's new phrase I hear all day long now is "You be nice!!" over and over. To Jilly and to me, whenever I'm making her do something she doesn't want to. And the fall-down-screaming-bloody-murder
-tantrums. Gotta love those.

Robinson said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! Your stories about Kaden make David and I laugh as we read them on your blog. My cousins have managed to make some pretty cute families! And I love reading all of the stories on all the blogs.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Jaren is walking....i can't believe it! That's nice though when they learn how to walk...except the fact that then they really do get into everything!! And you have to love the things kids come up with! They can be so random and hilarious and stinkers all at the same time! I think that's why we age so fast!:)

The Two of Us said...

Are you guys coming here for Christmas???