Okay, so my first question...do you think these two are related?!
I was putting Jaren to bed one night and then finishing some laundry. I wasn't hearing a sound from downstairs, which is odd when Kaden and Daddy are playing together. So I go down the stairs and this is what I found.
Kaden really likes to wash the dishes. He pulls out the sprayer thing, and gets all the dishes clean enough....for me to put in the dishwasher! He can stand there for hours. It's a good thing for him to do if I'm busy. Eventually he ends up spraying something, like the wall, or the phone. Last time he watered the cactus garden in the window and the water just ran straight through onto the counter and underneath the phone. Luckily nothing was damaged!
Kaden turned three years old on Sunday! I asked him how old he was going to be and he held up all five fingers on both hands and said, "tree!" He hasn't quite got the 'th' sound down yet. Pretty cute though. We opened up presents in the morning before church, right after we woke up. That's why Kaden still has a tired face, but he was pretty excited about he airplane and helicopter. He also got a talking, fix-me tractor from Grandma Martinsen. As I was getting it out of the box for him, he started clapping his hands and saying, "yeah! yeah!" I only wish there was a volume switch on it. He got a soft styrofoam sword from Grandma Gibbons that he has just loved. We've had to take it away because he was hitting his brother with it. Good thing it's soft!
Kaden's racetrack cake.
Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!
6 comments:
Your cake turned out super cute!
Cute Cake!!! I love it.
What a fun cake and a cute birthday boy! Would love a taste of the cake and a hug from Kaden. The "are they related" picture just made me laugh!
Happy Birthday to Kaden!!That cake is so cute...did you make it?! He's at a fun age!:)
I love birthday parties! Happy Birthday Kaden! Halle went to her friend's birthday party this week. It was a princess theme, and seriously, she came home looking like a Monster Princess, covered in pink and purple from head to toe. I liked your last post too, about Kaden and Evelyn being best friends and enemies. How funny!
Thanks so much for posting your composting tip - I looked and those on gardeners.com are cute! I especially love the Oscar the Grouch-type can :) You have a beautiful family! We sure love the McDonalds in our ward :)
Post a Comment