Jaren and Jillian...cute babies! Jaren weighs about 20 pounds, and Jilly is 14 or so. They are so fun to watch when they are playing with each other. She takes his toy, then he grabs it back. They are like two year olds, because they cry when it gets taken away.
Kaden and Evelyn riding the neighbor's horse. Kaden didn't want to get on but once I picked him up and took him over there, he wanted to jump right up. And then he didn't want to get down. He had fun!
What should I call these two...best friends? or enemies? Depending on the day, or the mood they are each in...my goodness they drove us crazy sometimes. The last two days I was at home, Kaden and Evelyn were almost constantly yelling, shoving, hitting, and teasing each other. Kaden must have picked the teasing up from his dad, because he figured out pretty quickly what drove Evy crazy, and he did it. Over and over and over. The little stinker. Of course, I've heard I was a tease in my younger years as well.
So Kaden turns three this weekend! I can't believe it. I have no idea what I'm doing for a cake....any ideas?
4 comments:
It's so fun when they have cousins to grow up with. What precious pictures and cute kids!
Happy 3rd birthday Kaden, we'll be thinking of you!
Make a cake with brown frosting, like dirt, and then buy a little tractor to 'drive' across the top of it. Or maybe a four wheeler. You could even put green frosting on it too for 'plants.' There's my idea! It was fun to have to for a while, instead of just a few days. Hopefully I'll see you again in a couple of months, and Tyler can come too.
Red Sox cake? Make a Safeco field cake and make the scoreboard reflect that the Red Sox won the day we went to the game!!!! Yeah yeah!!
Looks like you guys have been busy, but at least your having fun! It was good to see your cute little family a few weeks ago! I like Shaunies idea using a tractor or 4-wheeler for the cake. That would be super cute!
Post a Comment